The company’s warranty and guarantee are valid only on standard products supplied in mainland UK and given subject to the product being used for the purpose for which they are designed, with the exception of fair “wear and tear”.
All standard products supplied are guaranteed against defective components and workmanship from the date of manufacturer, the details of which are as follows:
1. Structural parts, under fit for purpose use for a period of five years.
2. Moving parts, under fit for purpose use and service for period of two years.
• Foam, under fit for purpose use and service for a period of five years;
• fabric, all material used is covered by the fabric manufacturers own warranty/ guarantees.
4. Product in a twenty four hour use will be limited to a twelve month warranty.
The warranty is valid only where:
1. Repairs are carried out by a third party that has been appointed directly by Connection Seating Ltd
2. The goods have been paid for in full
3. The product has been used for the purpose for which it has been designed and has not been subject to misuse, unauthorised repair, replacement, modification or alteration in any way.